Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Happy Teacher's Day!!!

Teacher: History is a very interesting subject. It tells you about what had happened in the past.


Student: Please teacher, I don ' t think I want to study history.


Teacher: Why?


Student: There is no future in it.


............



Teacher: Ted, if your father has $10 and you ask him for $6, how much would your father still have?


Ted: $10.


Teacher: You don ' t know maths.


Ted: You don ' t know my father!


............



Mother: David, come here.


David: Yes, mum?


Mother: You really disappoint me. Your results are getting worse.


David: But I will only get my report book tomorrow.


Mother: I know that. But I am going to Hong Kong tomorrow, so I am scolding you now.


............



Father: Why did you fail your mathematics test?


Son: On Monday, teacher said 3+5=8


Father: So?


Son: On Tuesday, she said 4+4=8 And on Wednesday, she said 6+2=8.


If she can ' t make up her mind, how do I know the right answer?


............



A mother and son were doing dishes while the father and daughter were Watching TV in the living room. Suddenly, there was a loud crash of breaking plates, Then complete silence. The daughter turned to look at her father.


Daughter: It ' s mummy!


Father: How do you know?


Daughter: She didn ' t say anything.


............



Girl: Do you love me?


Boy: Yes Dear


Girl: Would you die for me?


Boy: No, mine is undying love



------------



Man: How old is your father?


Boy: As old as me


Man: How can that be?


Boy: He became a father only when I was born



------------



Teacher: Simon, your composition on "My Dog" is exactly the same as your brother ' s. Did u copy his?


Simon: No, teacher, it ' s the same dog!




------------



Teacher: "Where were u born?"


Student: " Singapore , Sir."


Teacher: "Which part?"


Student: "All of me, Sir."


------------

No comments: